Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not storks. Cranes.

Sandhill cranes loafing in the scope. Well, actually, they're loafing in the field in the Monte Vista and the shot is through the scope. You know what I mean.

Yes, I'm forced to be a good businesswoman today and catch up with odious tasks like taxes, rather than coo over the new baby in the studio.

One more (not so odious) task to check off today's list is a quick reminder that I'll be teaching another half-day field sketching workshop in just under two weeks. Come on out to the Monte Vista Crane Festival in the San Luis Valley, see some sandhill cranes, and spend Saturday morning March 12th on a sketching adventure with me!

If you do, I might even show you my baby pictures.

2 comments:

  1. This picture reminds me of the Japanese 1000 origami cranes...

    OH my ! Do you know what word verification is just appearing while I'm typing this ? presse...

    ReplyDelete

Linocut in Progress: The Third Act

Time to wrap up this linocut ! And we are wrapping at warp speed (see what I did there?)... because there are deadlines. Exhibition deadline...