Friday, October 24, 2008

We now return you to our regularly scheduled program


When my friend Andie taught me to make journals, she ended the lesson by saying, "Make another one immediately, to reinforce what you learned. You'll remember better."

I did, and she was right. So after the struggle to victory over the age 7+ knitting kit, I resolved to do it again. The DM now has a nifty new scarf (which he insists he actually LIKES) and I can go back to dreaming about things other than yarn and needles. Whew.

2 comments:

  1. No so fast. As a valuable member of your internet entrepreneur team, I want a scarf also.

    I prefer medium blue to lighter blue: Pantone 7403c to Pantone 646 C.

    Christmas is right around the corner.

    mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7403 is a yellow, Mark. Are you SURE? But the blue is nice. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Linocut in Progress: The Third Act

Time to wrap up this linocut ! And we are wrapping at warp speed (see what I did there?)... because there are deadlines. Exhibition deadline...