Friday, August 29, 2008

I can't think of anymore "little" lines


Happiness is little linocuts drying in the studio. These two were dessicated enough to slip into the scanner. Mule deer fawn and lynx. 2.5" x 2.5 " each. Editions of 15.

I might ultimately do something more with these little guys... they were fun to do at a time when I needed to use a different part of my brain, but I'm feeling like they could be part of something really groovy. Dunno yet.

Today I have to use the writer brain to get a draft of text for six new interp signs finished for a client. We'll see what I have left after that.

1 comment:

  1. OH my...I LOVE that little lynx! I mean...to the point that I'd like to buy a copy! I have no idea what your stuff goes for...I'll contact you on another site made for sales.

    Dang...you sooooooo make me want to try my hand at different artistic endevors again. But, having said that...what YOU do has such a joy, a lift of the spirit.

    Yeah...you'll hear from me.

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete

Linocut in Progress: The Third Act

Time to wrap up this linocut ! And we are wrapping at warp speed (see what I did there?)... because there are deadlines. Exhibition deadline...