Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Road blogging

Oops, bad me. I have half a million things in the trunk of my car for my workshops, but did I bring the cable for getting photos off my camera and into the aging laptop? No, of course not. So.. an un-illustrated (dare I say naked?) post from the road.

We're off to a great start in Crested Butte. Weather today was perfect, the flowers are beautiful and the bugs were minimal. I had a GREAT class to start things off, and it has set a wonderful tone for the week.

If you teach, you know what I mean. Class dynamics are an interesting phenomenon, and they make all the difference both for the group and for the facilitator. The group today were engaged, enthusiastic, friendly... downright FUN. The morning flew by and I think everyone made a step or two forward in their skills. It was an all-around satisfying day! Thanks, all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linocut in Progress: The Third Act

Time to wrap up this linocut ! And we are wrapping at warp speed (see what I did there?)... because there are deadlines. Exhibition deadline...