Sunday, July 13, 2008

It's a winner!

Still doing email triage after being away for almost a week, but it's nice to sift through the junk and spam-filter-dodging bits to find some delightful sentences. Like this one that arrived via the Chair of an exhibition: "Run Rabbit Run has been selected for an award in Washington Printmakers National Small Works 2008 by our juror, Ann Shafer, Assistant Curator for Prints, Drawings, and Photographs at the Baltimore Museum of Art."

Cool. And so much nicer than being told that my computer will dissolve and life as I know it will come to an end if I don't forward a line of hula dancing chihuahuas to everyone in my contact list within 23 seconds.


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the print!

    And thanks for the explanation of why I've been having so many computer problems. I still won't forward it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't technology grand? ;-)

    Thanks for the cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, dancing chihuahuas! Congrats on the print, too.
    huffnhq!

    ReplyDelete

Linocut in Progress: The Third Act

Time to wrap up this linocut ! And we are wrapping at warp speed (see what I did there?)... because there are deadlines. Exhibition deadline...