Thursday, August 7, 2014

Yay!


Can't give you much more information than this, I'm afraid, as it's a secret project for the upcoming Birds in Art exhibition, but hey. At least it's lino. About time, wouldn't you say?

The absurd pace of the past month has started to slow, although today I'm off to deliver work for the Society of Animal Artists' 54th annual "Art and the Animal" exhibition. Might even get to take a day or two off to go camping this weekend... although the decision on that is still pending. I'm twitchy as heck to get back in to the studio... now that all the extraneous stuff that I've been hauling back and forth since June is moved out of the way and I can find my way to the print bench. A little time making lino crumbs before bed last night sure felt good.

1 comment:

Linocut in Progress: The Third Act

Time to wrap up this linocut ! And we are wrapping at warp speed (see what I did there?)... because there are deadlines. Exhibition deadline...